Port of Visby – Cruising
Berth information Port of Visby
- Position: 57’39’ N 11’17’ E
- Approach: 24 hours
- Anchorage suitable for tendering: Yes
- Type of fender: Rubber, compressed, panel, cordcapp
- Type of bollards: Steel
- Pilotage available: Yes
- Pilotage compulsory: Yes (LOA over 90 m) – 5 hours notice required
- Fresh water: Yes, only at berth, fees as per tariff
- Garbage: Yes, only at berth, fees as per tariff
- Sludge: Yes, only at berth, fees as per tariff
- Grey water/sewage collection: Yes, only at berth, fees as per tariff
Main cruise berths
Berth no. 4 – for ships up to 160 meters LOA
Length: 200 m
Max Draft: 5,5–6,5 (the first 40 m has a depth on 6m and the rest 160m has a depth on 7m.)
Berth no. 14 and 15 – Main Cruise berth for ships over 160 meters LOA
Max LOA: 340 m
Max Draft: 10,5
Two vessels of 340 metres can dock simultaneously at the berth, which extends 530 metres (including abutments) into the sea.
The vessels can connect direct to the municipal sewage system in the quay and discharge their waste water into an equalizing tank built beneath the land area by the berth with a capacity of 1,200 cubic.
The pier is located just outside the port entrance, abt 200 meters south of berth no. 7. There is a service terminal on the land area with tourist info, toilets, crew facilities and free WIFI.
There are 26 parking spots for the tour buses, 3 for shuttle buses and 4 for taxi cars.
We also have further alternatives for smaller ships.